What is the process?
- The process starts with an email where we discuss the basic plan for your wedding florals
- After that we meet personally (or via Zoom/Skype if you are currently outside of Auckland/NZ) where we discuss all the details
- Based on our chat, we create and send you a proposal document with all the details, color palette, mood board and a quote.
- Then we require a 25% deposit to book us for the date. We don’t take more than one wedding on the same day and dedicate the day just for you
- We can still discuss and work on some minor details prior to your wedding day
- The full balance is payable 21 days prior to the event
What if I have a wedding planner?
Great! Then we’ll communicate with them directly.
How far in advance do I need to organize my wedding florals?
At least 2 months in advance, the wedding season is relatively short and weekends get booked quickly.
How much do wedding florals cost?
Costs are highly variable, everything depends on the amount, size and complexity.
My wedding is outside of Auckland. Do you travel?
Yes we do, up to a few hours from Auckland area. Including Waiheke Island, of course.
How can I place an order?
You can send your requests in three ways; choose the one which is most convenient to you.
- Head to our Bouquets and select one of our six handpicked palettes
- Drop us a line on our email, email@example.com
- Give us a call/text on 021 081 75 961
- DM us on Instagram @flwr_nz
Is my online payment secure?
All transactions are being processed by Stripe. Stripe protects your information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. Your credit card details are not shared with flwr and not stored by flwr or Stripe for both single purchases and subscriptions. To find our more about Stripe’s security, click here.
What are the delivery options?
We offer free delivery in the following area:
Alternatively, you can personally pick up your bouquet in our Greenlane studio.
Can I get a photo of my order before it is shipped to the recepient?
Absolutelly, we can take a picture of the bouquet and message or email it to you before it is delivered to the receipent; this is to ensure that we have captured your personal vision.
How do you package your flowers?
Each bouquet is wrapped in a minimalist crisp paper tied beautifully with ribbons.
Can I order the same day delivery?
We are committed to bringing you the freshest flowers; none of our selections are stored in the fridge. Our floral assortments are delivered to us by individual orders, that is why we need requests to be placed in advance, at least the day before.
Can I get an invoice or GST receipt?
Yep, each order comes with a GST receipt.
Will my bouquet be completely the same as the one pictured in the gallery?
All our bouquets are handmade and unique. Each is assembled in a purely creative process. While we do our best to follow the general mood and palette, the flower types used will depend on market availability and season.
Do you have a brick-and-mortar shop?
We don’t have a physical shop at the moment.
How do I make my flowers live long?
Here’s an expert tip: just give the stems a short trim before putting the blooms into a vase. Use cold water and change it every day or two to ensure that your precious flowers last long!
I love your bouquets selection, but have something different in mind (table arrangement, flower basket, etc), can I still order?
Absolutely! Contact us and we can discuss the details.